1 comments

Be carefull with Nextel phone GPS option

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Lately, gps option available with some of their phones. This feature is ideal for many reasons. You learn why you as a consumer should consider a Nextel phone with GPS option. GPS, or Global Positioning Satellites, uses satellites in space, to tell you where you are located. If you remember a few months ago in 2007 Boost Mobile came out with a commercial, and they said, "When?" -- Someone then respond: "You know where I am", in reference to the GPS capability. Nextel uses the term "mobile locator"


Advantages of having Nextel phone with GPS option: You can locate your phone when it is lost. -- This feature works only when the phone itself is turned on. Turn Turn Directions For the most used is the common service Motorola Viamoto its own service. If you miss a turn, management will adjust themselves to help you find your way. Look for areas of mutual interest such as cinemas, restaurants, gas stations. Negatives of having a cell phone with GPS option: The police can track you down (may or may not apply to you) Must be obtained in the field of Nextel coverage to use the GPS. Older Nextel phone with GPS option include: I58, I58sr, I90 & i90c ,I730, I560, I530, I760, I88, I305, I710, 7520, Newer Nextel phone with GPS option include: I670, I580, I860, I870, Blackberry 7100i There may be other Nextel phone with GPS option please ask any seller of this issue to check before making any purchase ..

1 Responses:

Joel Says:

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com